Eat Veggie Feel Amazing: The 4 Week Plan
Introducing the first of our Four Week Plans… the “Eat Veggie, Feel Amazing” Plan. Only £28
Make a change
This four week plan is for both vegetarians and meat-eaters who would like to reset their eating and give their body a spring clean. It’s for people who love good food and are looking for inspiration and new ideas. It’s for people who need help in organising their shopping and cooking.
This isn’t a cleanse plan or diet with a shelf life. It’s building a mindset that promotes healthy eating habits for the rest of your life.
In the quest for a healthy life, “perfectionism” can sometimes get in the way of good intentions.
Vegetarians already know the benefits of eating a plant based diet. If you are a meat eater and looking to make a change towards this lifestyle, but not ready to give up meat then a “Flexitarian” or “part-time vegetarian” could be for you.
You don’t need to be confident in the kitchen, you just need to plan ahead and get organised. Following a healthy lifestyle is all about organisation with a sprinkling of willpower. After a while, it is not so much willpower, it is a routine.
This plan has everything laid out for you, so all you have to do is follow the instructions.
Reap the rewards
Eat Veggie Feel Amazing will bring great health benefits:
- Less likely to have cardiovascular issues
- Lower risk of type 2 diabetes and cancer
- Lower cholesterol levels
- Improve blood sugar levels
- Better digestion and gut health
- Great looking skin
- More energy
- Less inflammation
- Better sleep
Following a flexitarian diet has been shown to lower bad cholesterol levels and, as a result, will likely also lower blood pressure and improve heart health.
Included in Eat Veggie Feel Amazing – 4 Week Plan:
- Nutritional guide
- Information on food labelling
- How to avoid food wastage
- Tips on how best to freeze food
- 65 recipes
- Extensive snack lists
- Different nutritious breakfasts
- My salad rules
- My smoothie rules
- Flexible weekend eating plan
- 4 weekly shopping lists and guide
- 4 weekly meal plans
- Tips on how to organise your cooking
- Information on batch cooking
- Coping strategies for eating out
- How to deal with lapses, relapses and a collapse
- Email support Monday-Friday. Ask me any questions and I will personally reply within 12 hours.
- Join my Facebook support group where you can share ideas and ask questions to me and others on the plan.
I also offer face-to-face and Skype consultations to discuss your individual circumstances. Please contact me for details.
Eat Veggie Feel Amazing is different because;
- It provides an understanding of how nutrition actually works. You learn about food and get an amazing foundation to enable you to continue once the plan has finished.
- You are not eating tasteless food in an aim ‘to be good’. It is food you actually get excited about eating and you will feel amazing!
- It’s realistic, with options to suit everyone. It works for people with busy lifestyles because you are cooking in bulk for the freezer.
- It’s fun and creative! You will try new food that you will come to love.
- It encourages people to cook who may not have much experience in the kitchen. The recipes are very simple and don’t take loads of time.
What is a flexitarian?
Flexitarians follow a predominantly plant-based diet but occasionally enjoy eating meat.
“Flexitarians are people who are flexible about what’s on their plates. They aren’t overly obsessed with eating a specific way that it interferes with their lives.” – Joshua Rosenthal Integrative Nutrition, (IIN Founder and Director)
Our clients LOVE this plan! here’s why:
Karen, (age 37)
“I was shocked that I didn’t crave meat within 24 hours on the Eat Veggie Feel Amazing – 4 Week Plan! I went four full weeks without meat and could happily have gone longer. I’m much more likely to choose meat free meals now. This eating plan has been created by someone who genuinely cares and wants to help people more than anything else. It’s a work of art!”
John, (age 38)
“My wife and I eat healthy most of the time and always cook from scratch. We made the decision to Eat Veggie and Feel Amazing for 28 days to try new recipes, get some structure into our weekly meal plans and shoppings lists and to feel the benefits of eating a plant based diet. I lost 5 lbs which I was really happy with as I always felt full and never felt I was deprived of any of my favourite flavours. I would recommend this plan to anyone looking to give their body a spring clean and challenge themselves”
Important note to buyers! After completing the purchase on PayPal, be sure to click the link to return to our website, as this is where you will download your delicious eBook!